Have you ever downloaded an app in a language that you didn’t understand? App Translator will translate it for you into your native language!
Simply select the apps you want translated, as well as the source and target languages, and enjoy a whole new world of opportunities!
With App Translator, you can translate Tokyo’s bike rental app, or a Czech mobile operator’s app, or a Turkish museum’s app, or translate any other app you find in your travels and life abroad.
App Translator’s translations are saved on your phone. So once you’ve translated an app, you can open it again later even without an internet connection.
App Translator supports 45 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Bosnian (Latin), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Persian, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Croatian, Haitian Creole, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Malay, Maltese, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Swedish, Kiswahili, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Vietnamese.
• App Translator WILL NOT work with most games. To simplify, games to not write text the standard way, but instead display a picture that looks like text, which App Translator cannot understand. Please do not complain if a game is not translatable, it is unfortunately a technical limitation.
• App Translator relies on external automatic translation services (Microsoft and Google’s), and, while automatic translations are much better today than 10 years ago, they are still far from perfect. App Translator will help you understand an app in a foreign language, but it doesn’t claim to provide perfect translations.
• Due to security limitations in the Android platform, it is not possible to directly modify another app’s text. App Translator works by adding an overlay with the translated text over the source. However, App Translator can only see the text and its position, but not its size and color, which is why the overlay does not blend with the translated app, and why sometimes translation boxes will unfortunately overlap.
• Thanks to http://www.icons8.com for their icons
– Add support for Android O and P
– Rate the app for an extra 3000 characters! (from the “Credit” page)