However, searching and deleting duplicate contacts manually is a damn tough task. But with
a simple solution like Duplicate Contacts Fixer, you can easily manage and optimize your
phone address book with ease.
It is a simple tool that allows you to filter your contacts based on account types such as
Google, Facebook, WhatsApp and Truecaller etc. that store all your phonebook details. You
can search and clean duplicate contacts from each account.
Simply download the app > scan > find & remove duplicate contacts to enjoy a duplicate-
free and organized contacts book in seconds.
How To Clean Duplicate Contacts On Android?
Using the application is very simple:
Step 1- Install and launch the app > Select the account you want to fetch contacts from.
Step 2- Click on ‘Find Duplicates’ button > Once the scanning is completed, the app will display all the identical contacts in your list based on same contact information.
Step 3- Tap on ‘Delete Duplicates’ button and get rid of the clutter.
Why Choose Duplicate Contacts Fixer?
Duplicate Contacts Fixer is a smart tool with powerful scanning algorithms that quickly
eliminates all the identical contacts in one tap. The tool has multiple features which makes it
the best duplicate remover for Android.
● Clean & Intuitive Interface.
● Light on device resources and battery.
● Removes all duplicates and find similar contacts as well.
● Allows you to create backup of all your contacts before scanning begins.
● Backup folder is stored in .vcf format, that you can easily find at the side menu for
● Just one-click to get a clutter-free contacts list.
● Capable of finding & merging contacts with same phone numbers.
When it comes to efficiently deleting duplicate clutter, you can rely on Duplicate
Contacts Fixer, an easy solution to keep your phone book updated!
Do rate us and share your feedbacks and suggestions in the comment section below.
Duplicate Contact Fixer
Scan, Identify and Remove Duplicate Contacts on Android