You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.glasspack
• 2,500+ hand crafted glossy, clean & simple glass flat HD Icons. Full version has 3,800 icons
• 100+ modern dark glass themed wallpapers that show off the glass icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition shiny glass icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized shiny glass themed wallpapers created and included to go along with the pack. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the glossy icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat glass icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 2,500 different clean, flat and simple glossy icons with many variations of default glass icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, glossy icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New glass icons added regularly
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ABOUT GLASS PACK
Added option to change language in top right menu